G.R.S provides on campus boarding facilities to its students. The Geereean Boys' Hostel and the Girls' Hostel are wel - furnished and well-ventilated permanent buildings. They are about 300 meters away from each other with facilities mentioned below.
- Running water and uninterrupted electricity that is backed up by generator.
- Limited students in each room with toilets in each floor.
- Reading room.
- Recreation room
- Study room.
- Game and conversation room.
- Private tuition for major subjects & weak students.
- Special practical class for computer science students.
- Outings-once in two months with the Wardens.
- Admission is open only of GRS students of classes 1 to 12. Seats is provided on first come first basis.
- Preference is given to out station students.
- Hostels form is given along with the prospectus.
- Before taking admission in the hostel, the parents and the child should consider carefully. Once admitted, one has to stay in the hostel till the end of the academic year or else will have to pay the hostel fees for the whole year.
- Parents are advised to go through the hostel rules before admitting the child.
- Hygienic and nutritious food are provided in both the hostel.
- The mess fee should be paid one month in advance.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
- Students who seek admission in the middle of the year should pay the admission fee and caution deposit in addition to the monthly mess fee.
- Class 11 students will pay mess fee from the month of joining the hostel.
SOCIAL LIFE IN GEEREEAN HOSTELS
- Students in the hostel are expected to behave with the highest moral and ethical standard.
- The medium of conversation for the boarders is English.
- Biblical Christian faith and practice are encouraged in hostel. Therefore, boarders will not be permitted to indulge immoral behavior dishonesty, gambling, theft or use tobacco or alcohol.
- They should be polite and give respect to the Wardens and Elders.
- Attendance is compulsory in morning and evening prayers, combined fellowship and Sunday worship service.
- Intimate boy-girl relationship is prohibited.
- G.R.S being a Tobacco-free zone, the use of Tobacco products by the boarders will lead to disciplinary action.
- Intoxicating drinks and Drug abuse are prohibited in the hotels. Use of these will lead to disciplinary action.
- Bullying and ragging are strictly prohibited.
- Private partying of any sort is not allowed.
- Use of jewelry and cosmetics are not allowed.
VISIT AND WITHDRAWAL
- Parents and guardians may visit their children/ wards on 2nd Saturdays in the months of March, May, August and November.
- Bringing eatables for children and their friends are allowed.
- Parents/ guardians are not allowed to take the children out of the campus.
- The Boarder, while leaving (the hostel) for home as well as coming back to the hostel, should be in school uniform.
- Caution money will be refunded only on completion of one Academic year.