SOP & GUIDELINES for CLasses 9-12 on partial opening
G. Rio School, Kohima
SOP/Guidelines on partial opening of School for classes 9 to 12.
1. School will strictly follow SOP guidelines of the Govt. of Nagaland vide order No.CSO/GAB-I/COM/GEN-I/2020 Dated, Kohima, the 18th September 2020.
2. Partial opening of school on voluntary basis for classes 9-12 will begin from 12th Oct 2020.
3. A Consent letter from Parent addressing it to the Principal must be submitted by the student on the first day, without which, student will not be permitted to attend classes.
4. Monday to Wednesday: Only classes 10 & 12 students will attend school.
5. Thursday and Friday: Only classes 9 & 11 students will attend school.
6. School timing will be from 9AM to 1PM on all days.
7. Symptomatic students/staff should not attend school.
8. All must carry pocket hand sanitizer, mask, face shield and rubber gloves.
9. Students must bring their own study material and must not share. Social distancing must be maintained at all time.
10. Vehicles will not be allowed to park in the campus.
11. School buses will be available for pick-up and drop. Students who wish to avail the school bus facility must indicate in the Form that was sent through SMS.
12. Packed Tiffin will be provided. Students & staff must bring their own water bottle and spoon.
13. Students must come to school in complete proper uniform.
14. Students must strictly adhere to school rules as mentioned in the school diary.
15. Every student and staff must strictly follow SOP guidelines.